Merchant cash advance (MCA) is a type of funding that businesses can use to better manage their cash flow. It’s different to a traditional loan because it allows business owners to continue running their business during the term of the loan, rather than going through an application, approval and lending process.
If you’re wondering whether an MCA is right for you, consider these potential benefits:
- Control over cash flow. Because an MCA does not require you to stop working, you can continue earning money for your business and use funds for your specific financial needs.
- Because an MCA does not require you to stop working, you can continue earning money for your business and use funds for your specific financial needs. Quick funding. You can receive funding within hours of applying.
- You can receive funding for business within hours of applying. Flexibility. You can get the funding you need, when you need it, without worrying about fees.
- With a merchant cash advance, you’ll also receive financial services specifically geared towards your business needs, such as the ability to get funding in a reserve while still using your business’s cash flow.
What Can You Use An MCA For?
An MCA can provide the capital you need to keep your business running smoothly, whether that’s to fund your company’s growth, increase inventory or attend trade shows.
Some of the more common uses of merchant cash advances include:
- Working capital. This is financing that allows a business to receive money early and/or pay bills later than usual.
- Equipment upgrades. You can use merchant cash advances to purchase new equipments, such as software, hardware and computers.
- Working capital improvements. An MCA can provide funding for improvements to equipment or upgrades to the physical appearance of your business.
- Increased inventory. You can use an MCA to purchase goods to increase your inventory, especially following the holiday season.
- Facility upgrades. An MCA can fund renovations or improvements to your store or office.
- SMB loans. Many MCA providers offer loans specifically for small businesses, including inventory, working capital, facility and more.
- Specialty financing. Merchant cash advances can provide funding for a variety of different types of businesses, including nonprofits, franchises, service-based businesses and more.
MCA providers generally offer merchant cash advances between $5,000 and $500,000, and there are no requirements on the length of your business.
Choose Alternative Funding Group to get your MCA
Alternative Funding Group is a merchant cash advance provider specializing in funding for small businesses. Unlike traditional lenders, we work with you to create a merchant cash advance customized to your business’s needs.
To determine which financing option is right for your business, simply fill out our online application. If you’re approved, Alternative Funding Group will send you funding within hours. What’s more, the application process takes only 10 minutes. And you can use your MCA right away to keep your business running smoothly.
We understand that your business is unique, and we work to create a merchant cash advance that meets your needs. Our funding is confidential and we provide you with quick funding, no business-related credit checks, no collateral requirements and flexible loan terms.
Contact us today at (888) 258-6279 to start getting the funding you need for your business.